Monday, November 7, 2011

What a Weekend

This weekend was crazy busy for the Heyen family but we managed to make it through unscathed. As a matter of fact, Clara even went to bed ON TIME last night. Talk about luck! I thought I had completely destroyed her schedule!



First we visited with Grandma Euple (from Illinois) at Carlos O'Brien's.



Then off to the charity soccer tournament I played in. There weren't many pictures and trust me: this was the best. After we went out with an old friend from high school and got soup at Olive Garden.



And the next day was the Congenital Heart Disease 5k with my family (shhhhhhh! We cheated and went to Chompie's instead of finishing the walk!) And finally, I went to see my best friend's wedding location so we could pick her caterer before heading home to run some errands and get some laundry done.

Oh! And I also had a little time to work on a quilt I've been making Mazer. I'll post pictures sometime this week to show off the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin