Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stuff I loved this week

I love going to people's blogs and seeing what they are fascinated with each week. It makes me feel like I know them better. So, I've decided to try it out; show all you lovelies what I've been pinning and googling this week!



Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl" series... just. too. good.



Voile scarf from Lindsay Sews. Three things about this:

1. Lindsay's scarf is adorable, and I know it's soft!
2. I have never sewn with voile, but this makes me want to try.
3. I don't know how to pronounce "voile".




Half Moon Modern. Julie got some in over at The Intrepid Thread. I don't know why, but I am drawn to this line.



Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts. Addictive.



Tea.



We discovered White Collar earlier this week. I've accomplished nothing.



Embroidery patterns and Wild Olive. I just discovered this blog and it is ah-maze-ing!

And Mazer turned over for the first time this week! So precious! She's growing up so fast!!

Danny

3 comments:

  1. I am the same with voile, can't say it but really want to get some to try!
    Isn't White Collar great!! It seems to be screened very hap-hazardly here in Oz, I don't think I've seen a whole series just bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I had to ask my mum how to pronounce voile, apparently it's like 'vwahl' (she's an ex-French teacher, so I figure she knows these things!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I don't think anyone knows how to pronounce voile! Let's just called it "soft, shiny fabric" :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin