Friday, August 3, 2012

Project Runway Bingo

Are you a Project Runway fan?


I'm not. Not that I couldn't be, I've just never seen it. You can't really be a fan of something you've never seen. Same with The Bachelor and all it's iterations, but that's another story...

Rachel over at Imagine Gnats IS a Project Runway fan! A huge one, in fact, as she has asked me to promote a seriously fun BINGO game on my blog. You can find the info, bingo cards and little button shaped markers here.

But wait! There's more!

If you play along, you will be entered into a drawing to win Aneela Hoey's new line Cherry Christmas! Enticement! I like it!

Makes me wish I watched the show! Head over to Sewn Studio now to get started! I've love to know if you decide to play along!


Danny

3 comments:

  1. I watch but that is a lot of work to win fabric. I would love to win but don't have time to play the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I've never watched it....not sure it even comes on in the UK...though we do get all variations of the next top model! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen it either. Sounds like a fun idea though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin