Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cleaning up Pinterest

For those of you who follow me on Pinterest, you may have noticed I've been a pinning machine lately. Well, that's true and it's not. I have been cleaning up my Pinterest boards, deleting duplicate pins, making them easier to navigate and separating out the quilting pins into sections.

If you were only following one or two of my boards before, you may want to check out the changes to see if there are new boards you may also want to follow.

Happy Pinning!

Danny

4 comments:

  1. I need to do this! I started with a 'craft' board that could really be streamlined too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed and wanted to repin like crazy, but then I thought "when I need to check some awesome pins, I'll just go to Danny's boards!" I love your taste. You make and are inspired by lovely things.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin