Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bubble Party

I like to do fun things with Clara and I've decided to invite other kids over to play along with us. It started with a Valentine's Day Party where we made Valentine's for daddies. I was busy playing hostess and forgot to take pictures at that one, but this time I was ready!

To celebrate the first day of Spring (and our amazing weather lately) I threw a Bubble Party. It was scheduled over Spring Break. I thought that meant more people could attend, but as it turns out, it means more people are out of town! Who knew? Anyway, it was a small gathering, but lots of fun for the kiddos, and the mamas, who got to have some real, adult conversations.

One of the lovely mamas who attended is a photographer who, lucky for me, wanted decent pictures of the party! Here are some of her shots:

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

Isn't Val BEAUTIFUL?!

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

Bubble Party

I will be planning more play dates, especially as summer hits and we can no longer be outside with the kids. I'll be sure to share what we do. I know I am inspired by other blogs and what those mamas do with their children!

Danny

5 comments:

  1. Summer and you can't go outside - you live in a dreadful place ;)
    So who drunk the bubbles first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at Hadley. We often can't go out in the summer either, but that's due to the precipitation ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find someone wo lives by the splash pad...great fun for the kids and cool photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get summers where we can't go outside either, in Australia. Too hot, burn bare feet on the bricks or concrete. Paddle pools under the shade are a great investment with little ones. Don't cost much either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! My kids love bubbles too...but they prefer me to blow them! We are spoiled with California weather and can be outside almost year-round. However, I'm curious what you'll do indoors as we'll soon be banished inside in New York winters! It seems to me that I see lots of great ideas that are too old for my kids, so this will be excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin