Tuesday, September 17, 2013

AMH Flannel Plus Quilt

This quilt finish has been a long time coming. I originally purchased this flannel fabric to make a quilt for myself but when my best friend saw it, she fell in love. I bought a bundle for her and a year and a half AFTER her wedding, I've finally finished her quilt.

AMH Flannel Quilt

AMH Flannel Quilt

Mine is a top sitting in a pile of WIPs waiting to be quilted.

Quilt specifics:
Fabric: TOP-AMH Folksy Flannel BACK-AMH Pastry Line Voile BINDING-AMH Pastry Line Voile
Quilting: Straight line, echoing three separate plus signs
Thread: Aurifil 50wt (piecing) 40wt (quilting)
Batting: Warm and Natural
Size: Queen

Inspired by Jeni from In Color Order's AMH flannel plus quilt top.

Danny

8 comments:

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin